Jennifer Gilmer Kitchen and Bath, an award-winning, nationally published firm, is actively seeking a talented CAD draftsman with 2-4 years of experience to work on residential kitchen and bathroom projects from concept design through construction drawings. Our draftsmen work closely with our designers to bring projects to completion. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and a casual work environment.
A qualified candidate should possess the following:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- SketchUp or rendering ability is a plus.
- Previous experience working in various phases of project development with knowledge of residential construction detailing.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Patience to make incremental changes as projects evolve.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated to learn our process.
To apply, please forward a resume and work samples to: email@example.com. No calls, please.